Vital Extra Learning Center, Kigali, Rwanda
People interest: 0
Course Title: Policies and Projects Evaluation and Impact Assessment for Informed Decisions
Duration: 5 Days
Location: Vital Extra Learning Center
The ability to evaluate which project or policy will have the most impact and yield the best results for the greatest number of people is truly valuable when time and resources are inevitably under pressure. This training course will help policymakers, project managers and public service practitioners understand how to assess the likely impacts of potential policies and projects at the planning stage, and then evaluate whether the expected impacts and outcomes of these initiatives have been achieved. The course will cover the core principles of impact evaluation and assessment and equip participants with the skills to make more informed decisions and evaluations. This training course will benefit participants from public and private sector organizations, NGOs, government departments and agencies.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Improve the planning, procurement, and management of impact evaluations and assessments
• Use the methods of impact evaluation to identify the most effective, efficient, and value-for-money policy initiatives
• Improve the accountability of policy-making and public services in your locality, region, or country
Who should enroll?
This course is ideal for researchers, project staff, development practitioners, managers, and government departments/agencies staff who are responsible for projects and policies evaluation and impact assessment.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a course training agenda
Why train with us
Vital Extra Learning guarantees our clients:
• State-of-the-art facilities and training infrastructure
• Extended tradition of hand-holding during post engagement
• Service delivery through highly seasoned industry experts.
• Value for money