TOYOTA Landcruiser Prado is actually a comfortable car with a series of four-wheel drive and proven seven-seat SUV that is excellent off-road, and great for outback touring. Whether you are hiring a car for business or pleasure, dTravela has the right hire car at Rwanda for you. Remember to bring your driving license, and additional proof of identity such as National ID or Passport. Whether you are hiring a car for business or pleasure, dTravela has the right hire car at Rwanda for you. Please, remember that the fuel is not included in the rent.
1. Sign the car rental contract with us
2. Check the cars condition before you go.
3. Drive only and only if you have the right license. If not, feel free to hire our drivers.
4. Pay us accordingly.
1. Obey traffic policies as you will be held accountable for any traffic violation
2. Don't use mobile phone while driving
3. Don't exceed the speed limit
4. Call us as soon as you notice any breakdown or issue with the car
5. Call for mechanical assistance if you notice any of these signs in your brakes:
• Slow response
• Wear indicator
• Pedal Feels spongy
• Burning smell when driving
• Swerving to the side when braking
1. Return the car at the right time, conditions and destination as agreed. If the vehicle is not returned on the return date, the rent fees will be increased based on the actual date of return of the vehicle.
2. Bring the car in the same conditions as you picked it.
3. Hand the vehicle and its fees to the dTravela’ s officer
4. The sole risk of loss or damage to the vehicle will remain vested in you(client) until such time as we have recorded the return of the vehicle.
5. If the VEHICLE is delivered to, or collected from client(you), you will be charged for fuel used from the time it leaves the dispatching place to the time it is returned to the returning place.
Thanks for traveling with dTravela!